Njord and Njordson are Kanaria gems that give their holders (technically, the holders of the NFT birds holding the gems) 19.7% of revenue from the RMRK team's future profits. For details, please see linked post.
⚠ Remember! You MUST keep your Njordson equipped ALL month to be eligible for the drop. If you unequipped the gem at any point during the month, you will be skipped in that month's payouts and forfeit your share. If you bought a Njordson and the previous owner had it unequipped at any point in time, you also do not qualify and have to wait until the next month!
- Multi-sig earnings from commission and royalties: 578.198
- Staking earnings: total
- Earnings from validator stake in month: 84.52
- Earnings from Kraken stake in month: 396.1210689
- Earnings from MOVR stake in month: 44
- Total: 1075.849378 KSM
- The total to apply to Njordson distro after all expenses was 470 KSM.
| Gem | Profit per gem | | - | -| | Njord (0.5%) | 2.35 KSM | | Njordson (0.1%) | 0.47 KSM |
Here is the full list of recipients and their amounts for this month. The KSM has been sent out.
In total, RMRK is distributing ~92 KSM (~16000 USD in current value) in profits to Njord/son holders this month.
In order to be informed of future Njordson reports, please:
- follow us via any of our announcement channels: on our Twitter, our announcement Telegram, our community Kanaria telegram, and our NFT telegram community, as well as our newsletter and the blog.
- hit the Report link
Getting a Njord/son gem
You can only get a Njord/son gem by buying a bird which holds one. To find all Njord/son gems for sale, go to the Gems catalog in Kanaria and find the one you want, then click on it. The table underneath the Gem's image will contain a list of all such gems for sale.
What if my Njord/son bird is with Kucoin?
Kucoin have had instructions on how to send birds out since August 2021, and they have been processing withdrawals since, but it is possible some birds still haven't left their nest.
If you had a Njord/son bird in Kucoin, please talk to their support about claiming the KSM that was sent to the address.