Bifrost 0.9.87 & 0.9.86
- Fix vBNC exchange rate adjustment method
- SLP supports vMANTA update treasury pallet permissions
- Fix the issue of cross-chain execution failure of SLP.bond on vDOT & vKSM
- Fix the issue of Kusama side-chain confirmation failure
Omni LSD 1.0.1
- Astar Network supporting vDOT
- In terms of liquidity derivatives, the net monthly increase in vDOT minting is 1,126,494 tokens, with the total minting volume (TVS) surpassing 3,920,000, representing a 30% increase in the monthly total. The current Bifrost total value locked (TVL) for this month is $54,562,444.
- The original chain governance function of LST, vToken Voting, is now officially launched. vToken Voting allows users to view proposals in Polkadot OpenGov and lock vDOT to participate in proposal voting. This feature currently supports original chain governance for Polkadot and Kusama. Visit vToken Voting HERE.
Introduction doc: https://docs.bifrost.finance/quick-start/lst-voting
- The Interlay Proposal #85, the creation of the vDOT-INTR Pair referendum, has been executed. Users can now choose vDOT as the fee token when using vDOT as collateral in the Vault or participating in the lending market. The transaction can be executed smoothly even if you do not have INTR. For more details on the proposal, please visit: https://interlay.subsquare.io/democracy/referenda/85
- Following the launch of Liquid Staked ASTR (vASTR) by Bifrost last month, vASTR-ASTR liquidity is now available on Arthswap. Before engaging in yield farming, you can visit Omni LS DApp to mint vASTR on the Astar Network. For minting tutorials, please refer to this video: https://x.com/BifrostFinance/status/1730198824524685672?s=20
- This month, Bifrost has continued to incentivize liquidity on Moonbeam ecosystem Dexes, including Beamswap and Stellaswap. This includes xcvDOT-xcDOT, xcvGLMR-xcGLMR, xcDOT-xcBNC, and xcvFIL-xcFIL. Visit: Stellaswapand Beamswap to learn more about it.
- On November 2nd, Thibault, the Head of Bifrost Business Strategy, attended a Twitter space hosted by the Moonbeam project team, where he discussed DeFi techniques and tools with other project guests: https://twitter.com/0xBifrostCN/status/1719651741984247926
- On November 7th, Bifrost Council member Tyrone was invited to participate in a Binance livestream hosted by the Moonbeam project team, discussing the use of Bifrost for DOT staking: https://twitter.com/MoonbeamChinese/status/1721812550038311001
- On November 24th, Bifrost co-founder Lurpis, along with other Polkadot ecosystem project guests, attended a live stream hosted by PolkaWorld to discuss the possibility of reducing Polkadot inflation: https://twitter.com/0xBifrostCN/status/1727930067605672328
- On November 30th, Bifrost co-founder Lurpis, along with other project guests, discussed the new narrative of Polkadot 2.0 and its vision, focusing on its cross-chain interoperability, scalability, security, and governance benefits and how it resonates within the developer community: https://twitter.com/0xBifrostCN/status/1729436109342650750
- The 42-day Polkadot Unlock Harvest event resulted in a significant increase of almost +113% in vDOT minting, attracting over 1,700 addresses to participate. Users can pledge DOT for liquidity through bifrost.app to enjoy compounded returns and explore more use cases for vDOT.