- Optimize the processing logic after the target address of cross-chain assets is wrong
- XCM action partly supports substrate chain end calls
- Added support for vBNC & vFIL in XCM action
- Fellowship referenda increase the execution authority of related business module governance methods
- Bifrost-Polkadot treasury BNC auto-destroy fix to 0
- SALP & System Staking & Validator Election re-added motion permission
- Added an interface for quick redemption in some cases
- Optimize vToken revenue display
- The revenue statistics algorithm optimization results are more accurate
- Added vToken historical staking amount curve display
- Added vToken historical exchange rate increase revenue display
- Added vToken historical operation change display
- Added currency holding income and historical total income
- Added display of the average cost of holding tokens
- Added total investment data display
- Bifrost — Polkadot launches bond module
- SALP bond-related interface optimization
- Convert function merged into bond module
- Optimize the Convert UI to provide a clearer and more complete exchange rate display
- Added display of current lease progress
- Added expired vsBond status prompt
- Swap UI optimization
- Added global Pool list display & more Pool information display
- Support display swap fee apy
- Optimize the interface hierarchy of liquidity module
- Added Pool details module
- Added the display of Pool historical transaction records
- Optimize Wallet UI display
- Farming module UI optimization
- Added the function of receiving all Farming pool incentive tokens with one click
- Added the detailed quantity and value information of rewards obtained by Farming
- Optimize the legend display of the vToken revenue analysis chart
- Increase the judgment of the minimum existence value protection of the relay chain when entering DOT
- Liquid Staking milestone: vDOT total mintings (TVS) surpassed 1,033,827, over an 11.7% monthly increase. Total Bifrost TVL for the month: $35,152,128.
- Bifrost XCM-action has been renamed. A module that will allow other EVM-compatible parachains to perform cross-chain minting or redemption of vTokens via XCM cross-chain calls. At the Polkadot APAC Hackathon, the Hackathon team is working on a vToken client application by interfacing with the XCM Action contract deployed on the Moonbeam testnet.
- On July 10th, Bifrost Dapp went online with v1.8.2 version, adding new features such as wallet network switching, vToken yield detail query, SALP vsBOND convert price detail, liquidity pool list, etc. For more information: https://twitter.com/BifrostFinance/status/1678429004968148994
- Bifrost has launched a proposal for asset registration of xcvTokens on the Moonriver network, including xcvKSM, xcvMOVR, and xcvBNC. Successful registration of the assets will activate the XCM Action use case on the Moonriver network, allowing users of the Moonriver EVM to easily use Bifrost vTokens. Voting is currently in progress: https://moonriver.subsquare.io/referenda/referendum/24
- On July 11th, Bifrost successfully repaid the Kusama treasury 50,000 KSM loan + one-year staking rewards. This repayment resulted in a 20% increase in the treasury’s funds. Click on the link below to view the original financial proposal and its latest progress:
- On July 13th, Bifrost was invited to attend an offline roundtable organized by Gear Protocol in Shanghai. The meeting brought together many well-known Polkadot project teams, Bifrost, Acala, Moonbeam, Polkaworld, and others, to discuss how to build a new generation of Polkadot applications from the chain to the “core”.
- On July 14th, the Demo Day of 2023 Polkadot Summer Hackathon was officially opened. Dandelion won third place in the joint bounty between Bifrost and Astar.
- On July 15th and July 16th, Bifrost attended the Polkadot Decoded 2023 Shanghai, where industry leaders and entrepreneurs from around the world will share examples of Polkadot’s innovations. They showcase Polkadot’s push in various scenarios such as DeFi, NFT, DID, and more. Attendees are provided with the opportunity to have multi-dimensional and in-depth exchanges with project teams in the Polkadot ecosystem. https://twitter.com/0xBifrostCN/status/1680113170906771456
- On July 20th, Bifrost participated in a Twitter Space organized by OpenGate to discuss topics about new narratives and hotspots in the FIL ecosystem, working together to promote the growth and development of the Filecoin ecosystem. https://twitter.com/OpenGateNFT/status/1681612487681282049
- From July 18th to July 21st, Bifrost Team attended the ETH.CC event in Paris. Bifrost Growth Manager, Christian, and the Community Manager, Thomas, also took part to the 3rd edition of ParisDOTComm, a yearly event organized by Polkadot in parallel to the Ethereum conference. Both Christian and Thomas had the chance to join panels about DeFi Interoperability and Regulations.
- On July 26th, Bifrost was invited to an online Meetup organized by FileDrive on the topic of eco-development and user growth. The topic was on ecosystem development and user growth, working together to build the Filecoin ecosystem, improve the security and efficiency of the network, and bring more value and revenue to all parties.