- SLP adds support for vASTR assets
- Added support for OpenGov and removed old governance module
- Added SLPx Pallet to provide underlying support for vToken interoperability across chains
- Bifrost — Kusama offline some historical legacy Pallets to optimize space usage
- In liquidity derivatives, vDOT total minted volume surpassed 880,000, up 10% for the month. Total Bifrost TVL for the month: $38,903,157.
- The Bifrost Polkadot Runtime has been updated with version 0.9.76 and includes the SLPx Pallet. This module will allow other EVM-compatible parachains to perform cross-chain minting or redemption of vTokens via XCM cross-chain calls. The Bifrost team is deploying Moonbeam and Astar’s contractual version of the vToken interaction page to facilitate the use of vTokens by multi-chain native users without having to interact directly with the Bifrost parachain.
- On June 21, Bifrost Dapp went live with the vKSM-KSM Farming Pool. $86,000 in liquidity has been accumulated so far at 24.26% APY. go to participate at https://bifrost.app/farming
- Bifrost has launched a new round of Kusama Treasury borrowing proposals to lease 50,000 KSM for vKSM and KSM eco-use case building, with all borrowings and interest generated by vKSM to be returned after one year. To track the progress of the new proposal and 86 Progress on loan repayment.
- Both Bifrost Kusama and Bifrost Polkadot have gone live with the OpenGovernance module, which will soon open a new system of governance for Bifrost. Detailed governance documentation will be released shortly.
- On June 2, Bifrost co-founder Lurpis was interviewed at Polkadot Chengdu Meetup, briefly describing the process of Bifrost’s establishment and early development. Lurpis believes that in the blockchain industry, entrepreneurs need to be full of faith, have strong beliefs and values, be brave to innovate, and face changes and challenges. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-sofgwsLsQ
- On June 9, Polkadot Hackathon 2023 hosted by One Block will be judged by a team of more than 20 industry experts, divided into two sections: Hackathon Judges and Sponsor & Bounty Judges, with Bifrost co-founder Lurpis on the panel, who will make professional, multi-dimensional, fair and impartial judgments on the entries.
- On June 23rd, Pendle Finance: Interest Swap Brings New Growth to LSDFi was published. Bifrost, the leading LSD protocol, is partnering with Pendle to deliver multiple user benefits.
- On June 28th, Bifrost attended the Polkadot Dececed annual conference event in Copenhagen to increase Bifrost’s visibility and exposure in the Polkadot ecosystem to network with other projects and to engage in beneficial knowledge sharing and experience exchange, as well as to provide an opportunity for product demonstrations and services, technical presentations and solutions by setting up a booth opportunity to attract the attention of potential users, partners, and investors.